GREEN CARD OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Thank you for visiting USAVisaLawyers.net, an Immigration Law Firm owned and operated by Fort Lauderdale Immigration Lawyer Kristy Qiu, Esq. Ms. Qiu is a knowledgeable United States Immigration law attorney that has help many individuals in the United States and overseas to achieve the first step toward the American dream.
There are many ways to obtain a green card or permanent residency in the United States. The most popular way is to obtain a green card through a family member that is either a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident. The second most popular way is through a permanent job offer, including direct investments in the United States.
You may obtain a green card Through Family Relative (including Marriage) if you are:
· An immediate relative of US Citizen (including spouse, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents)
· Other family members of a US Citizen that fall into a preference categories (married children of any age, brothers and sisters)
· Family member of a permanent resident (Spouse, unmarried children of any age)
· Members of a special category (battered spouse, children, and parents of a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident)
You may obtain a green card Through Employment (including investment) if you are:
· EB1: Priority Worker, defined as a person with extraordinary ability, an outstanding researcher or professor, or a multinational manager or executive
· EB2: Professionals holding advanced degrees and persons of exceptional ability, or if you think that your employment would be of national interest to the United States
· EB3: Skilled and Unskilled Workers, Professionals
· EB4: Categorical Workers
· EB5: Investor looking to establish a new business or preserve an existing business in the United States
In addition, you may also be able to obtain a green card through the following means: